Fashion is all about making a strong, positive statement. In 2019, African prints took over the world of fashion. African prints such as Ankara or Kente add color and pop to your ensemble. Want to make a statement and stand out at any event? Wear African attire! All African attires are gorgeous when styled and combined with the right accessories.
Are you trying to turn heads at a party or special event? There are so many unique and modern ways to rock your African attires.
Here are some unique ways to rock your African prints/ attires and be the Belle of the ball:
• Wear an off-the-shoulder dress and top it off with a head wrap: Off-the-shoulder dresses were all the rage in 2019. With an African themed off-the-shoulder dress, you leave your shoulders bare, creating a sassy and carefree look. A headwrap would top off the entire outfit and give you a sophisticated and elegant look. Throw in a pair of heels and funky earrings, and you’re ready to turn heads!
• Rock your African print skirts with a crop top and a pair of stilettos: Going for a casual evening party and you don’t know what to wear? Dig out your African print skirt and pair it with a cute crop top. Ensure that the colors match and top off the look with a pair of matching stilettos. Don’t forget to accessorize to bring life to your outfit.
• Pair your tops with a cute jacket with jeans: Do you have a birthday party or a get-together to attend? You can never go wrong with an African print top. Pair your favorite print top with a cute jacket and a pair of blue or black jeans. Throw in a pair of heels, sneakers or flat shoes, depending on what you’re most comfortable with.
• Throw in pants and a simple blouse: Looking for a comfortable outfit that’s not over the top? Wear a pair of African print pants and combine it with a simple, matching blouse. Complete your outfit with heels and appropriate, simple jewelry.
• African themed kimono or rompers and funky jewelry: Looking for a way to get comfortable in the summer heat and still look chic? Think African themed rompers. The simple cut style would leave you feeling relaxed and give you a classy look at the same time. Accessorize with funky bangles and funky earrings. Voila! You’re ready to take on the world in your African attire.
African attires have been existing since time immemorial. Recently, however, they have taken the fashion world by storm and can never go out of style. Hence, to stand out at any event, you need to rock a unique African attire.